What does the Job Bank include?
The Job Bank has over a 95,000 listings in Canada and gets updated everyday. All job postings are displayed in English and French. Employers often use the job bank to advertise jobs for free.
Apart from browsing jobs, you can also explore the labour market and get information on occupations you're interested in by wages, outlooks, skills needed and more.
Job Bank features
In addition to job listings and labour market information, the Job Bank has some tools that can help you look for a job. You will need to sign up for a Job Bank account to access some of these tools.
- Job Bank: Browse through up-to-date list of jobs, including those hiring students and youth.
- Job Match: Get instantly matched to job postings that suit your experiences and skills.
- Job Alerts: Receive notifications up to twice a day about new job postings.
- Resume Builder: Create a resume using a professional template, manage, edit, download, and print your resume at any time.
- Job Market Trends and News: Find in-depth labour market information by region and sector.
Important Note: Some features are only available if you register with the Job Bank and create an account. To create an account, you'll need your SIN; your mother's maiden name; and your birth date.
Features for newcomers
If you have recently arrived in Canada, you can learn about your occupation and where to get your credentials recognized by using a Foreign Credential Recognition in Canada Tool.
Not sure what you want to do when you grow up?
The Job Bank has a whole section to help job seekers explore their options. You can: