Workplace Essential Skills
- Learn how to manage food safely
- Ministry of Health Long Term Care (MOHLTC) recognized
- Supportive learning environment
PTP Adult Learning and Employment Programs can help you if you are a:
- Permanent Resident,
- Convention Refugee
- Protected Person
- Live-in Caregiver
- Ukrainian Temporary Resident (CUAET)
This program is free. Those who complete the training and pass the test will receive a Food Handler Certificate.
Date & Time
Classes take place:
- Every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- From May 1 to May 25
- Between 9:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 437-537-5776.
You can also click the link below to find out more.