The Job Bank is a large government website with job postings and labour market information.
You can also access free labour market information on careers including educational requirements, wage rates, duties, current job trends and more.
Job Bank Features
In addition to job listings and labour market information, the Job Bank has some tools that can help you look for a job. You will need to sign up for a Job Bank account to access some of these tools.
Important Note: Some features are only available to Permanent Residents, Citizens and authorized Express Entry candidates.
- Job Match – Know which job postings match your skills, experience and location. Employers can invite you to apply for postings based on your profile.
- Job Alerts - Receive notifications about new job postings every day based on your preferences.
- Resume Builder - Build a resume based on a professional template that profiles your education, skills, and experience.
- Explore Careers - Get more information about careers, such as wages, education requirements, skills needed and job prospects.
- Job Market Trends and News - Find in-depth labour market information by region and sector.
Features for Newcomers
Get Help Finding a Job
Many community agencies can help you with your résumé and cover letter. To find help, go to Services Near Me and search for "employment services" in your area.