Volatile living conditions

If I am living with my significant other and there parents but the living conditions are bad for my significant other and to myself because of unrelated issues and mental problems in the house we moved in there when mental health for sig declined and was unable to support us do we or myself apply for ow for we can leave the volatile situation and be normal again sig can't get job due to mental health at the moment but is receiving help from cmha and will get job again i am 16 sig is 19 lived in own for 2 years parents still collecting for me but not supporting at all


Hello and thank you for your question!

You will need to contact an OW office to discuss your situation. Please visit our  "I'm under 18, how can I apply for OW?" page for more information on getting and applying for Ontario Works. 

We hope this helps.

NewYouth.ca team

Still can't find what you need? Tell us what information you would like to see on our website at [email protected]