I'm just moved out with my mom when I was 3 months here in Canada because my she kick me out she want to hold my debit card and I was 19 that time and I dont know what I do until now I'm facing to my problem because it's so hard for me to fix my self 


Hello and thank you for your question!

We think you might need legal intervention. If you talk to your parents and tell them you are looking to get legal advice that might motivate them to cooperate with you.

Otherwise, you can contact a Legal Aid clinic in your area and speak to an advisor for a free consultation on what your options are. You can also call or chat online with a counsellor at

We hope this helps, team

Still can't find what you need? Tell us what information you would like to see on our website at [email protected]