I am 24 years old and just became a permanent resident in canada. I am the only one in this country from my family. I want to pursue y education further is it possible for me to get OSAP because i don`t have the means to continue my education.



Hello and thank you for your question.

Please check out our "How do I apply for OSAP" page for information on what's needed to apply.

We hope this helps!