Not in contact with parents

Hi, I'm in my second year and my parents paid for my university for the first year but due to family problems I am no longer in contact with them.

I have no job and I'm a permanent resident of Canada. Please advise me on what I should do. My parents will not provide me with any of their documents or signatures for OSAP either. Do you think I will be able to get OSAP without parental information?