I'm 17 years old and can't not live with my mom anymore do to her not supporting me financially

I am still in school and am planning on living with my significant other and his family I can not live at home as my mom does not support me financially anymore my boyfriend works full time he lives in thamesville and I would need help with money wise because I am still in school so I would need help with paying rent food and clothing just need some help well I'm still in school 


Hello and thank you for your question!

You will need to consult an Ontario Works (OW) worker to determine your situation and see what you are elegible for. You can start an OW claim by visiting an office in your area. Please read our "I'm under 18, how can I apply for Ontario Works (Welfare)" for information on getting financial assitance and to find an office near you.

We hope this helps!

NewYouth.ca team

Still can't find what you need? Tell us what information you would like to see on our website at [email protected]