Help me..

Im 16, i cant take it at home anymore. I suffer from anxiety and depression and my moms not helping me at all. She constantly puts me down, kicks me out, ect. I just need to get out. I am in school and have a part time job but i dont make enough to get a small apartment.. can i please get an email to contact someone so i can get some help..? Thanks in advance.



Hello and thank you for your question!

Please visit our page "I'm under 18, how can I apply for Ontario Works (Welfare)?"  for information on how to apply for financial support through Ontario Works (OW) and how to find an OW office in your area.

If you you are suffering from depression or other mental health issues, you can also visit the Health section of our website where there are some great resources for you to find help like  "Where can I get mental health help".

We hope this helps. team

Still can't find what you need? Tell us what information you would like to see on our website at [email protected]