Are you worried about your sexual health or sexual relationship? Visit a sexual health clinic to ask them questions about sexually transmitted infections (STI’s), sex, and pregnancy.
Is there a sexual health clinic near me?
There are many sexual health clinics to choose from across Ontario. Although there are no clinics exclusively for newcomer youth, most clinics are youth-friendly. Some clinics even offer services in different languages and are sensitive to different cultural and religious backgrounds.
For a list of clinics in Ontario see the following websites:
- Action Canada for Sexual Health & Rights click "Ontario" from the "Find a Service Provider" drop down menu
- Sexual Health Ontario
- City of Toronto List of clinics
- The Immigrant Women’s Health Centre (Toronto)
- Access Alliance Multicultural Health and Community Services (Toronto)
- Regent Park Community Health Centre (Toronto)
Call one of their Toronto-only Language Lines:
- Cantones Mandarin: 416-203-4503
- Vietnamese: 416-364-3210
- Somali: 416-203-4503
Don't know what a Sexual Health Clinic is? Visit our page for more information.