G1 retake

hi i need to retake my g1 but I’ve lost the yellow slip what do i do? Thanks


Hello and thank you for your question.

ServiceOntario has information about replacing a lost, stolen or damaged license, which you can find on their website. Please visit a ServiceOntario centre to request a new slip. Make sure to bring proper documentation that proves your identity.

We hope this helps.

NewYouth.ca team

Still can't find what you need? Tell us what information you would like to see on our website at [email protected]