Hi, I am 16 years old I am in high school. I want to know if there if anyway I could be put on OW because all me and my parents do is fight and yell at each other, there is no abuse but I just can’t keep going on like this because it is showing in my school work that I am disacted. Please can you put me in contact with someone who could answer a few questions.


Hello and thank you for your question!

 Please read our "I'm under 18, how can I apply for Ontario Works (Welfare)" for information on getting financial assitance and for an Ontario Works office near you. You will need to make an appointment and consult an OW case worker to explore what options you have.

We hope this helps!

NewYouth.ca team

Still can't find what you need? Tell us what information you would like to see on our website at [email protected]